Top 100 Sustainable Destinations in the world 2018.
Perak’s second-largest town is defined by water and greenery. Locals laud it as the ‘City of Peace’ for trailblazing Malaysia’s first museum, first railway and first newspapers in English, Malay and Tamil. But it’s Taiping’s ‘Rain City’ title that has stuck. Taiping has the biggest volume of rainfall in Peninsular Malaysia: all the better for its verdant lake gardens (and the pastime of ‘rain betting’, where locals take a punt on what time downpours will start and stop).
Taiping is a tourism destination with elements of nature such as mountains, waterfall and wildlife. Taiping is popular with the beauty of flora and fauna that attract tourist. Taiping always gets the most frequent rainfall catchment that is near 320 days per year.
Taiping’s nature welcomes wildlife and lush plants. The beauty of the nature is able to give a feels of relaxation to the tourists that come to Taiping. Tourists can enjoy the beauty of Lotus Flower in the lake and other plants around the garden.
2012 ........................ KS Eco Trading PG0461284-H
2014 Kuala Sepetang Eco Tourism Association PPM-014-08-14072014
2015 KS Eco Tours Sdn. Bhd. 1128084-P KPK/LN8037
We organized tour to places of interest in Kuala Kangsar, Taiping, Kuala Sepetang and Bukit Merah.
Visi dan Misi Kg Dew Fireflies KUALA SEPETANG is one of the best places of interest attraction and interesting place in Taiping, Perak, Malaysia for you to visit.
Coordinates 4°50'5"N 100°37'37"E
Our Big Group Costumer 2012
Please Scroll the blog for 2013 and 2014 costumers.
1.2 Mac SMJK Keat Hwa 38 pax
2. 25 Mac Pusat Pengajian Ilmu Pendidikan USM 38 pax
3. 20 April SMK Bukit Mertajam, Penang 44 pax
4. 27 April SMK Dato Paduka Raja 2, Tanah Merah, kelantan 62 pax
5. 28 April Institut Sains Biologi, Universiti Malaya 38 pax
6. 6 May Shooting TV Program "On Air-ASTRO"
7. 26 May Prince Of Wales International School, Penang 12 pax
8. 26 May Sheene and family from Singapore 25 pax
10. 16 Jun Shooting TV Programe (The V Squad NTV7)
11. 23 June SMK Bukit Maluri Kepong 44 pax
12. 29 June Pn Jesmani Rahim 46 pax
13. 30 June Pn Zainab SK Parit Kasan, Muar 88 pax
14. 30 June En Akmal College Reunion 20 pax
15. 30 August UiTM Seri Iskandar Jabatan Seni Lanskap 42 pax
16. 1 September Budget Travellers 27 pax
17. 8 September MSU Tourism and Hospitality 42 pax
18. 15 September Mr Chan Student and family outing 45 pax
19. 18 September IPG Kampus Sultan Abdul Halim Sg Petani 32 pax
20. 21 September Politeknik Tunku Sultanah Bahiyah, Kulim 69 pax
21. 29 September SK Desa Jasmin Nilai 88 pax
Total Costumer January till end of September 1351 pax
22. 16 Oktober SK Sultan Yussuf Charcoal factory, Matang Museum, Mangrove forest & Mee udang. 40pax
23 17 Oktober PPD Kubang Pasu 44pax
24. 19 Oktober SMK Seri Mutiara 40 pax 3 days 2 nights
25. 20 Oktober UiTM Puncak Alam 25 pax 3 days 2 nights
26. 21 Oktober SK Convent. Johor Bahru 68 pax
27. 26 Oktober Meng Tours 37 pax Fireflies trip from Ipoh and JB
28. 1 Nov SK Tanah Merah 2, Kelantan. 46 pax Boat ride
29. 3 Nov SMK Abdul Samad, Negeri Sembilan 38 pax Boat ride
30. 2 Nov SMK Arau, Perlis. 30 pax Waterpark
31. 4 Nov Tradewings Coporation 46 pax Package B
32. 5-7 Nov SBP Intergrasi Jempol 76 pax 3hari 2 malam
33 15 and 16 Nov UiTM Jengka 21 pax
34. 16 Nov 2012 FELCRA Kemaman Terengganu Seafood Dinner and Firefly 80 pax
35. 1 Dec 2012 Wan and family, Rozi and family 15 pax
36. 7 Dec 2012 UIA Kantan Pahang 2 hari 1 malam 20 pax
37 . 8 Dec 2012 Francis Lee and family 16 pax
For 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 please go to my facebook
Fireflies in Kg Dew is in the species of Pteroptyx tener. The mangrove trees called "berembang trees" by the local grow along the riverbanks of Sungai Sepetang river. These are the trees where the fireflies or "kelip kelip" in the local language congregating the adult male fireflies congregate on the leaf of the berembang tree at night to attract females. Like other bugs their life cycle is eggs, larvae, pupa and firefly. Female firefly lays their eggs on the wet soil 60 metres inland. After hatching the larvae become a predator. The larvae main food is the snails. Its bites on to the snail, then release the toxin to paralyse and digest the snail internally. After that it will suck the digested juice and leave the shell empty. As a predator the larvae consume everything they could hunt. The life cirle of the fireflies is about 6 month with most of it time as the larvae. The adult firefly lived just 2 weeks to find thier mates. After mating the male firefly will die, the female dies after lying it eggs
Firefly, one of the fascinating beetle that abound in Malaysia at one time and is now fast disappearing due to the fast pace of development. Fortunately, there are still fireflies congrageting at berembang tree to be seen in Kg Dew, Perak about 45 minutes or so drive from Penang Bridge using PLUS highway..
The best time to visit firefly is after nightfall at approximately 7:00pm to 11:00pm. It is also advisable to go when it is not full moon and not during raining evening.
Kuala Sepetang Eco Tourism Association
KS Eco Trading
KS Eco Tours Sdn. Bhd.
Mangrove Tour, Seafood, Charcoal, Dolphin, Taiping Perak Fireflies, Mee Udang, Eagles, Birds Watch, Fishing, Crab Netting, Cockles Harvesting, Soft Shell Crab, and, Fisherman Village
With the team of teacher, green badge nature guide and boat man, we offer a variety of services to our value tourist.
Who to contact
Meeting Place and Parking: at Kuala Sepetang Police Station (Best time 7.00pm and during dark night)
Kg Dew Fireflies Ecotourism, 34650 Kuala Sepetang
Tel 012 5145023 Khairul email: email@example.com
Kelip-kelip Kg Dew (Ritma Cahaya Alam) merupakan satu tarikan istimewa di Kuala Sepetang Taiping. Ia menjadi salah satu tempat lawatan menarik bagi pelancong yang datang ke Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
TEMPAT YANG MENARIK DAN KAMI BERHARAP AKAN BERSAMA DALAM MENJALANKAN AKTIVITI PENGEKALAN ALAM SEKITAR SEPERTI DIRANCANG.ReplyDelete
off white hoodie
supreme new york
kapasiti pengunjung untuk berkhemah dalam satu-satu masaReplyDelete