1. Please wear loose pant and long t-shirt.
2. Bring along insect repellent to avoid mosquito. Put them on before the tour start.
Don't put it on at the fireflies area because it might effect them too.
Better wear long pant with socks and shoes.
3. Please come during dark night or new moon. Refer Lunar Calender or ask me the best date.
4. To firefly the light is a pollution. Please don't use your camera flash or point the torchlight on them.
5. Just for your eyes only. Please don't ask me to catch the firefly.
6. Wear your life jacket on the jetty and take it off at the same place.
7. Don't put your hand on the iron bars. The boat might hit something at the dark night.
- Comfortable and lightweight clothes
- Waterproof bag for camera gear
- Protective cap or hat for sun
- Rain gear (in case of downpour)
- Enjoy your tour